गुरुवार, १६ जुलै, २००९

The Green Winner

Results of much awaited "Go Green Week Photography Contest" were out yesterday and my photograph won the first prize. It was a joint effort by me and Abhijeet and I am feeling very happy now after winning the contest. Contest of location wise and from Pune they chosen mine as winner.
Here goes the winning snap with the caption and the description

Capture Details are as follows:
Title of the Photograph: In Safe Hands…
Description of the Photograph:
"I am the Earth. You are the Earth. The Earth is dying. You and I are murderers."
Plant Trees - Go Green!!
Date: 25-June-2009
Place Taken: Magarpatta City Nursery
Equipment Data: (EXIF Data from photograph)
Camera: Nikon D40 and 18-200mm F3.5-5.6G IF-ED Zoom Nikkor Lens
Exposure: 0.005 sec (1/200)
Aperture: f/7.1
Focal Length: 44 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: -1/3 EV
Flash: No Flash

Here are the results of the contest



My mailbox is flooded with the wishes thanks everyone for your good words.